Our Globe Life Field Seating Chart will help you navigate the Texas Rangers’ new stadium – opening in 2020. From the field-level suites, to the Batters Eye tables and the Skybox sections, our Texas Rangers seating chart will help you select the best seats.
Be sure to check out all of our Rangers content, which will be added throughout the year (we have partial season tickets). If you’re planning a trip to Arlington, be sure to check out our hotel recommendations, too!
Globe Life Field Seating Chart – Seat and Row Numbering
Rows generally begin with Row 1 closest to the field. Seat numbers ascend from left to right as you face the field. Seat 1 will be the left-most seat, and the right-most seat will have the highest seat number. This means:
- Down the third base line, high seat numbers are closer to home plate.
- Down the first base line, seat #1 is closest to home plate.
- In right field (fair territory), seat #1 is closest to the right field foul pole, and the higher seat numbers will be closer to center field.
- In left field fair territory, seat #1 is closer to center field, and the high seat number is closer to the left field foul pole.
Be sure to check out our link to ticket coupons to get the best prices for tickets to Rangers games at Globe Life Field!
Texas Rangers Dugout and Bullpen
The Rangers will occupy the first base dugout, close to sections 18-21. Their bullpen is in right-center field (just as at the old Rangers stadium) in front of sections 132 and 133.
Visitors Dugout and Bullpen
Visitors will occupy the 3rd base dugout, adjacent sections 6-8. Their bullpen tucked in left-center field, by sections 27 and 28.
Globe Life Field – Ballpark Levels
Globe Life Field has four levels, with a number of naming conventions;
- Field Level is the lowest level, and section numbers are 1 or 2-digits. Section names include “Corner Box”, “Home Plate Club”, and “Left Field Reserved”
- “Mezzanine” refers to 100 level sections, which is generally the 2nd level
- “Pavilion” refers to 200 level sections (3rd level)
- “Upper Box” and “Upper Reserved” is the top level, 301-326 sections.
Globe Life Field Unique Features
During the 2020 season, we’ll visit the Rangers new stadium several times, and capture pictures of all the unique seating, and other features. The Sky Box sections in left field foul territory (SB1-SB4) are high on our list.
Of course, we’d like to catch a game from a field level suite behind home plate, too, but I’m guessing that’ll be out of our price range.
Neighborhood around Globe Life Field
Globe Life Field is located near the old ballpark (still standing), the Dallas Cowboys stadium (AT&T Stadium), and a great new entertainment complex, Texas Live! It’s also located close to the Six Flags over Texas amusement park, and their sister property Hurricane Harbor, as well as a number of hotels.
Read More: Hotels near Globe Life Field